- What services do you offer?
- Chrome for automotive, motorcycles, bicycles and scooters
- Black chrome
- Candy, also known as powder coating
- Wheel repair
- Plastic plating
- What is the difference between Classic Components’ and your competitors?There are several differences in how we stand out, including quality and response time. See how we are viewed as industry leaders by visiting our chrome plating company page.
- What is your process?We provide a 24-step process to make sure you receive the highest quality services. View the entire chrome plating process on our Plating Process page in American Bagger Magazine.
- How much will it cost?Our competitive pricing extends to all of our services. Each page has its own pricing list.
- Where do I ship my parts to?Ship to:124 18th St.
Ogden, UT 84401
Please make sure to complete the order form with your shipment.
To receive a price for your project, request a quote.
We ship through UPS service and give you tools to calculate shipping prices and track your package.
- How do I package a bumper for shipment? Is it to big to mail?If you cannot find an appropriate sized box, cut and tape a few boxes together to create a box that fits. Protect your bumper by wrapping it with a protective material to ensure it doesn’t receive scratches or dents during the shipment.
Please include the order form with your shipment.
- Do you accept walk in orders?We have many ways for you to place an order with us. Visit our showroom, give us a call, or email us. If you’d like to receive a quote, send pictures of the parts through the Request A Quote form.
- What parts do you take?Our complete pricing list for automotive and motorcycle parts includes wheels, bumpers, motorcycle parts and swing arms. Please see the full list for our chrome plating service.
- Do you offer rush service?Yes, we do realize that everyone would like to have their items completed as soon as possible. That’s why we offer a rush program for our customers. Please download our Rush Acknowledgement Form and return to us.
- Do you offer restoration service?Restoration on automotive and motorcycles includes a multi-layering process. Please view the details on our chrome plating restoration service, including process steps.
- Do you offer bulk discounts for dealers?If you’re interested in motorcycle, automotive chrome plating service or an additional service, please visit the dealers page so that we can contact you about setting up a dealer account with us.
- How do I care for my chrome?The most important step is to keep it clean. Use a soft rag to clean and wash it, then dry with a soft rag. Stay away from abrasive polishes. These can rub the polish off. Seal it by waxing it every few months.
- Is there a warranty? If yes, for how long?Yes, we have a warranty policy on motorcycle and automotive wheels and additional services. Please visit the chrome plating warranty page for more information.